Let’s meet the contenders and read the facts in today’s match up, Water Vs Coke:
Facts About Water:
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- 37% of Americans mistake hunger for the thirst mechanism.
- In a University of Washington study, one glass of water shut down late night hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Research indicates drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day can significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of those who suffer.
- Becoming dehydrated by as little as 2% can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, cause trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water a day (which is less than the recommended daily dose) can reduce the risk of colon cancer by 45%, the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and the risk for bladder cancer by 50%.
Facts about Coca Cola (not for the faint of heart):
- Coke is a powerful cleanser.
- It can dissolve a T-bone steak in two days.
- Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let sit for one hour, then flush clean.
- Pour a can of Coca-Cola over battery terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- Soak a rag in Coca-Cola and then place over rusted bolt for several minutes in order to loosen.
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It will dissolve a nail in about four days. Phosphoric acid leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase of osteoporosis.
- Commercial trucks delivering the Coca-Cola syrup (concentrate) must identify their shipment as Hazardous Material because it is a highly corrosive material.
- Apparently, the distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Discover Ramona's Health Secret
Ramona explains that in order for any pathogen to take over an organism, they need to come to power. Basically a foreign invader will evolve over time into more sophisticated states eventually leading to opportunistic virulent forms we know as diseases.