We hope today finds you inspired, passionate, and well…and if not, we want you to consider something…
There are many elements to the extraordinary beings that we are. Each of us is a unique braid comprised of a physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual awareness. In this sense, we at the Fountain of Wellness, like to consider our Self as a hologram model of energy/light.
There is a harmonic frequency to our cells, our breath, our thoughts, our actions. And when disharmony occurs for one, it will transmit to all aspects.
As many of you may know, we have been involved in our own detox and recovery program ever since contracting Lyme disease many years ago and more recently part of our team battled and recovered from Morgellons.
A friend was in town and she was telling us about a doctor, Rick Malter PhD, that has researched and connected cellular toxicity with its affect on the mind/body connection.
It makes perfect sense!
Dr. Malter uses hair analysis to measure exposure to toxins as well as nutritional deficiencies to create a corrective/restorative program. In one section he states by simply detoxing the cells, many patients were relieved of many mental issues like depression, ADHD, mood swings, etc.
His book is titled “The Strands of Health”. There are apparently more than 1,500 scientific articles in the world medical literature that attest to the reliability and effectiveness of hair analysis as a means of evaluating tissue mineral levels.
Another must read if you haven’t already, “Mind of the Cells” by Satprem that documents Sri Aurobindo’s and Mother’s work and experiments in the cellular consciousness of the body. It may be out of print…this link is something we found on the web.
The Mind of the Cells takes the reader much deeper, or should we say ‘higher’ to a perspective beyond what most of us have considered as part of our health regime. It may be hard to find this book, but for those who sense there is much more to physical health than what the medical community can provide, this book will not disappoint.
Back to some solid, physical pointers (did you get the pun?):
Nutrition is one of the MAJOR keys:
1. We must stop feeding our bodies plastic, dead, preserved foods that are literally polluting us from the inside. These ingredients are NOT food and the body is having a heck of time getting rid of it.
2. We must clean the body of the toxic build up that has occurred over our life time starting with a program like a colon cleanse.
3. We must replenish the body with the proper amino acids and correct the ‘healthy state of chemistry’ in order to build an immune system that will function in the 21st Century.
Far infrared Technology is another major key to dealing with the strange mutations of pathogens and toxins that are in our environment. Here is a quick list of the benefits delivered by this extraordinary therapy and it has been one of our most effective recovery tools in our own personal journey back to health.
• Relieves muscle pain, spasms, and neuro-pathological conditions.
• Increases extensibility of collagen tissue. Use of far-infrared heat causes muscles to stretch more than ones with regular heat.
• Decreases joint stiffness. (There is a 20% decrease in rheumatoid finger joint stiffness at 112 degrees F as compared to 92 degrees F, which correlates perfectly to both subjective and objective observation of stiffness.)
• Increases blood flow. Heating muscles produces an increased blood flow level similar to that seen during exercise. Temperature elevation also produces an increased blood flow and dilation directly in capillaries, arterioles, and venules, probably through direct action on their smooth muscles.
• Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates, edema, and exudates. Increased peripheral circulation provides the transport needed to help release edema, which can help inflammation, decrease pain, and help speed healing.
• More recently, infrared heat has been used in cancer therapy. This is a new experimental procedure that shows great promise in some cases.
• Coronary Artery Disease, Arteriosclerosis, and Hypertension have been reduced due to regular dilation and contraction after exposure to far-infrared therapy.
• It promotes quick recovery from fatigue and improves blood circulation.
• Environmental Toxin Overload – chemicals and toxins that have a lower melting point than the heat generated by the far-infrared will become dislodged and be flushed.
Symptoms of toxic overload include fatigue, headache, joint or muscle pain, frequent colds and flu, allergies, hormonal imbalance, chemical sensitivity, sinus congestion, psoriasis and other skin conditions, loss of dexterity, insomnia, and more. Psychological symptoms include poor concentration, memory loss, mood changes, mental confusion, and changes in behavior.
All of these symptoms are directly associated with Morgellons, MS, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Lyme, etc. and all these diseases are the by-products of living in a world over run with toxins, GMOs, and advance nano materials.
It is fascinating that toxins can have such a long list of symptoms that cross-over so many different disease profiles. And now to add this connection with our mental health, wow. Fortunately there are inexpensive tests to identify these toxic build-ups so rather than flop down and drool on the couch for the rest of our days we can do something about it!
Once again, it is our pleasure to provide holistic, whole information to speed your journey through space and time!
The Fountain of Wellness Team
Discover Ramona's Health Secret
Ramona explains that in order for any pathogen to take over an organism, they need to come to power. Basically a foreign invader will evolve over time into more sophisticated states eventually leading to opportunistic virulent forms we know as diseases.